Monday, February 15, 2016

Book Review

Two posts in one day! It's a miracle! ;) In all honesty, it's great to have something to do because we are still having water issues. Between my stressed out organizing and reading I should be able to keep my sanity (what little I have, anyway :) ).

So, today I received the book "Little Felted Dogs" by Saori Yamazaki. Talk about ADORABLE! I am still a felting beginner but being 1) all about craftiness and 2) obsessed with dogs this book is totally awesome. Each pattern has approx wool weights for each part of the dog, as well as amounts of each color needed. There are also plenty of diagrams (plus a bunch of really cute pictures showing off the finished product). I think they would make great gifts for the dog lovers in your life, especially because there are plenty of different breeds of dogs. My favorites (of course) are the miniature Dachshund, followed by the Shetland Sheepdog. I'm thinking of giving this as a gift to my mom for Mother's Day, since she's a HUGE fiber enthusiast. Either way I think it's a great book!

Thanks again to Blogging For Books for providing the book free of charge for my honest review!

No comments:

Post a Comment