Friday, January 22, 2016

A quick update

As I've mentioned before I'm a crappy meal planner. I make a plan of dishes to make but end up making other dinner because certain things need to be used up, etc. So instead of making a post of what I bought at the grocery store and what I'm going to make, I will start posting every Sunday with what I spent, what we ate, and what (if anything) got wasted. This blog is still new and I'm still trying to get in the groove with posting, so this is a step in the right direction!

If you are reading this and live on the East Coast where the big storm is hitting this weekend, BE SAFE! We are getting spared this time around but I know how rough a bit storm can be. Maybe some yatzee and an extra pot of coffee with cheer you up! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment